- The long shadow of Abe’s political legacy
- Shinzo Abe’s Legacy
- CNN: Crowds gather in Tokyo to say final farewell to late former prime minister
- CNN International color commentary during Abe funeral service
- The legacy of ex-Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who was shot to death, NPR
- Japan has almost completely eliminated gun deaths—here’s how
- Shinzo Abe’s assassination shocks mostly gun-free Japan, CBS News. Japan has one of the lowest rates of gun violence in the world, making the assassination of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe a particularly extraordinary act of violence. Professor Nancy Snow joined CBS News’ Anne-Marie Green and Nancy Chen with more on the reaction.
- History will remember Shinzo Abe favorably. Dr. Nancy Snow lists achievements of ex-PM India Today
- The Assassination of Shinzo Abe: Dr. Nancy Snow. Times of London Times Radio Drive program with Cathy Newman
- Japan’s strict gun laws make shootings rare CNN
- How much influence does BRICS wield on the world stage?
- The Quad Summit: What’s on the Agenda? Gravitas WION, India, with Palki Sharma Interview on Japan’s immigration/border debate with Bloomberg News’ “Daybreak Asia” Jan 2022
- School of Modern Diplomacy, United Nations University, August 24, 2022
- Bay of Bengal Conversation, November 21-23, 2022
- Deakin-Musashi Immersion Program, November 28, 2022
- TIU Global Dialogue | Tokyo International University November 30, 2022